Angelique Jobelle

Poetry, Performance & Installations by Artist Extraordinaire Angelique Jobelle!

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Ohmigod I can't believe it's been so long since I posted to this blog.

A LOT has happened.

I finally realized that my "Landlubber" performance was really going to wreck my chances of graduating - hel-loooo Angie - earth to Angie....

I got the Pakistani surgeon to unscrew the bolts from my legs & after just a few days I was able to hobble around enough to go to class once in awhile. Taxi-fare really put me in the poorhouse this month though! Luckily Professor MacLeod was soooo helpful & let me make up work that I'd missed, talked my other Profs into doing the same. But I did have to really cram for my Chem exam & my Foucaultics exam. I did have to take incompletes in Theory of Collage & in Bollywood Cinema, but those should be easy to make up over the summer.

Anyway, it's been really tough coming off the percocets - I had no idea they could be addictive! - so I'm gonna stop here & try to catch up posts the next couple days.